38. Berlin Marathon and my first
Some random thoughts (of which I had a lot on the 42195 m long track)
- it is a looooong run
- I really got respect for the distance and for people who can run this in a little over 2 hours. HOW!?
- to all co runners with white running pants, please don't! The insights you are offering after a few kilometers should be kept kept to yourself. What is wrong with black?
- after 30 kilometer a leaf on the road can be a big enough obstacle to almost fall
- number of times I thought :"fi.. die henne" between kilometer 35 and the goal - countless
- it holds true:" Wer schneller rennt, hat schneller Pause"
- it is REALLY a long run