Gollum wiki reloaded

In my last post I described how to setup a gollum wiki on OpenShift. I realized that there was quite some editing involved and especially the need to deploy twice in order to determine the git repo location bugged me. I decided to improve on this. The outcome is the GitHub repo gollum-openshifted. All required files are checked in and all you have to do is follow the simple instructions in the README.

The key for not having to manually edit config.ru is a little perl magic in .openshift/action_hooks/build and some regular expression replacement with some OpenShift variables.

Let me know how it goes,